The Dangerous Truth about Added Sugar
Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Regardless of the patient’s condition and overall health, doctors are most likely to recommend cutting out sugar from the diet. Sugar is responsible for glycation and oxidation of all the protein structures and is generally unwholesome.
If the patient complains of feeling unwell, weakness, fatigue, and already has such chronic disease as podagra, diabetes or migraine, sugar is No. 1 on the list of foods that should be eliminated.
Healthy Eating Recommendations
- Don’t make a habit of drinking juice and soda.
- Drink a maximum of 2-3 glasses of alcohol a week.
- Eat more than 5 servings of vegetables and fruits every day.
- Red meat – not more than once a week.
- Sturgeon fish – once a week.
- Fish and seafood – at least 2-3 times a week.
- Eat foods high in Vitamin D from October to April.
- Get a daily serving of foods high in gluten.
- Carbohydrates should make 50-55% of your diet.
- Consume most of your carbohydrates from whole-grain, untreated foods.
- If you can’t live without sweets, eat only high-quality ones.
- 5 out of 7 breakfasts should give you an energy boost for the entire day.
- Include probiotic-rich foods into your diet.