5 Reasons You Can't Lose Weight
Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Do you eat healthy, have regular workouts but your weight still keeps going up? Let’s look into other factors that impact your weight.
- Lack of sleep and excess weight. Yes, of course, there’s a connection between them at the hormonal level.
- Stress and excess weight are linked at the hormonal level. Except for hormones, add here the necessity to comfort eat. Nervous breakdown and deficiency of the happy hormone are compensated for by the consumption of fast carbs, which naturally leads to EXCESS weight.
- Too much exercise. This one falls to the stress tab. It has the same mechanisms. Human body – especially the female body – needs to recharge. If we don’t give it enough time to recharge, it goes out of whack.
- Deficiency of particular substances in the body (for example, vitamin D).
- Age. Unfortunately, it’s one of those inevitable things that cause uncontrolled weight gain. As the body ages, metabolism slows down and you may notice that you used to eat much more food before without gaining any weight.