Blog

Patient Education

Our content doesn't consistute a medical consultation. No content on this site, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician. See a certified medical professional for diagnosis.

This blog covers a wide range of topics related to health, physical activity, and longevity. Our articles contain a minimum of complex medical terms, many clear examples, and plenty of relevant issues.

  • Symptoms. These articles help readers recognize what signs need urgent medical attention in order to avoid undesirable consequences of diseases or prevent their further development.
  • Tips and recommendations on how to wake up quicker in the morning, make dinner healthier, and choose supplements for managing stress.
  • Healthy lifestyle. Myths about weight loss, tips for protecting your skin from the sun, ways to control blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and much more.
     

The heart is one of the most important organs of the body. It acts as a pump that sends blood through a system of blood vessels. The proper functioning of the heart and circulatory system impacts the condition of all organs and body systems. Heart health is largely dependent on diet and lifestyle. You can find more facts about the heart and how to keep it healthy in our blog materials.

Diseases of the heart and blood vessels are the current leading causes of death and disability. This is a serious health care problem faced by most Americans. Many patients still do not realize that the contribution of doctors and the effect of medication account for 20% of successful treatment. The other 80% of patients' health depends on their lifestyle and habits. Cardiovascular diseases may be life-threatening and develop suddenly, affecting individuals under the age of 50 years. Fortunately, this health issue can be prevented.

In this blog section, you will find detailed information on how to implement specific skills and habits that help maintain the health of your heart and blood vessels.

High Cholesterol

Everything You Need to Know About High Cholesterol. High Cholesterol Symptoms.

Continue Reading


Blood Pressure Monitoring at Home

How to measure your blood pressure at home using a home monitor.

Continue Reading


Flying with High Blood Pressure

What are the limitations of high blood pressure? How can you prepare for a safe trip?

Continue Reading


Screening for Heart Disease

When should you have heart screening? Help for people with cardiovascular diseases.

Continue Reading


Why is Cholesterol Needed by the Body?

Cholesterol is present in every cell of the body and has important natural functions when it comes to digesting foods, producing hormones, and generating vitamin.

Continue Reading


How does Cholesterol Affect Arteries?

How cholesterol is tied to plaque buildup in the arteries.

Continue Reading


Myths about Cholesterol

6 Biggest Myths About Cholesterol Exposed

Continue Reading