Our content doesn't consistute a medical consultation. No content on this site, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician. See a certified medical professional for diagnosis.
This blog covers a wide range of topics related to health, physical activity, and longevity. Our articles contain a minimum of complex medical terms, many clear examples, and plenty of relevant issues.
- Symptoms. These articles help readers recognize what signs need urgent medical attention in order to avoid undesirable consequences of diseases or prevent their further development.
- Tips and recommendations on how to wake up quicker in the morning, make dinner healthier, and choose supplements for managing stress.
- Healthy lifestyle. Myths about weight loss, tips for protecting your skin from the sun, ways to control blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and much more.
Allergy is a misguided reaction of the immune system to harmless substances. For example, birch pollen is not normally dangerous to the human body, but with allergies, the immune system mistakenly identifies it as an invader and tries to fight it off.
It is estimated that the number of allergic patients doubles every 10 years. We are now experiencing an epidemic rise in allergic diseases due to changes in environmental factors that are linked to the onset of allergy disorders. These factors include water and air pollution, the use of disinfectants, and others. However, the development of an allergic disease depends on other reasons.
In this section, we will tell in detail about allergy-related topics and share important information about allergic reactions.
- What are the first symptoms of an allergy?
- What causes allergies to suddenly appear or disappear over time?
- How to ease allergy symptoms?
Is it a Cold or Allergies?
Signs that can help compare cold symptoms to common allergy symptoms and seek medical attention.